Our mission is to help develop peaceful, healthy and holistically educated individual and children, families and communities, organizations and businesses, and government organisations with a spirit of human well-being and oneness.
Confucius once said, "If you feed a man fish, you feed him for one day. if you teach him how to fish, he can feed himself for the rest of his life." The Heartfulness Institute offers the following programs and services with the goal of teaching humanity fundamental skills based on personal well-being, mental health and conscious living.
- Programs to children to improve their creativity, interest in learning and observational abilities
- Teaching training on Heartfulness methods of values education
- Free community relaxation, meditation and rejuvenation practices based on a century-old system of meditation,suitably modified as Heartfulness for the modern day
- Special programs for socially challenged situations (rehabilitation centers)
- Self-development programs in college and universities to create well-balanced students for a better future
- Wellness programs for corporate employees to learn to relax and rejuvenate, in order to lower stress in the workplace and improve productivity and team work
The heartfulness institute offers a rich variety of simple,gradual relaxation and inner-journey solutions to help us solve our problems and be the best we can possibly be in all walks of life. Whether a teacher or a business executive, a student of science or art, We can all pursue the path of fulfilment, excellence and perfection. The Institute engages in activities that further the practice of the Heartfulness inner journey, including education, wellness, research, and training. These practices are based on the teachings of the Sahaj Marg (Natural Path) system of Raja Yoga, which has modified to suit the needs of modern life.